It is really useful to create playlists. If you are watching a series of documentaries in parts, a play list will place them all together and play them in order.
Playlists are also useful for students: they will have all videos in one place, excellent for home work or exam preparation
- Log in to YouTube with your Google Account
- Set up a channel (i.e. Mr A’s History Videos)
- Create Playlists (i.e. Cold War)
- Every time you find a good video, click on the “ADD” button below the video and add it to the right play list.
- This is my channel.
You can copy other people’s Play Lists across to your own account with this wonderful tool: http://youtubeplaylist.net/
Some other good history teacher channels:
- http://www.youtube.com/user/ERB (Watch out, lots of swearing!)